Cheddar Cauliflower Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 head(s) cauliflower (about 2.5 lbs) cut into florets
- 5 cup(s) chicken (or vegetable) broth
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 ounce(s) white cheddar cheese shredded
- In large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, warm oil, add onion, cook until tender (5-7 min).
- Add cauliflower, cook until light golden brown (5 min).
- Add broth, cream, salt & pepper, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer about 10 minutes until cauliflower is easily pierced with fork.
- Using immersion blender, blend soup to fine puree.
- Add cheese until melted. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Cauliflower Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews