Cheddar Broccoli & Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) cut-up cooked chicken
- 4 cup(s) vegetables (broccoli, red bell peppers)
- 2 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1. Cook chicken, if no cooked chicken is left over from another meal.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 3. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in large skillet and saute broccoli and red bell pepper until crisp tender.
- 4. Whisk milk and four in large bowl.
- 5. Add chicken, cooked vegetables, 2 cups cheese, and onion powder; toss to mix.
- 6. Pour into 8-in. baking dish.
- 7. Combine panko crumbs, remaining 1 Tbsp. butter and remaining 1/4 cup cheese in small cup. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- 8. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly around edges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Broccoli & Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles