Cheddar and Blue Cheese Twice-Baked Potatoes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 potato halves)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 5.5g
- Protein: 14.3g
- Carbohydrate: 47.8g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 802mg
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Calcium: 225mg
- 4 (8-ounce) baking potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion (about
- 1 medium)
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons light butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Pierce potatoes with a fork, and arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Cover potatoes with damp paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 12 minutes or until done.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and oregano; coat with cooking spray. Cook 6 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Arrange shells on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Beat potato pulp, milk, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Stuff shells evenly with potato mixture. Top with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This