Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Buiskquick Baking mix
- 4 tablespoon(s) cold butter
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Combine the Bisquick with butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add the Cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads