Cheddar Bacon Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 slice(s) bacon divided
- 10" Dough
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzerella grated
- 2 slice(s) red onion thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- In a small skillet, cook bacon until just beginning to crisp; remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- brush dough lightly with olive oil to cover completely.
- Spread cheeses over dough, leaving 1/2" border. Top with bacon and red onion. Lightly salt and add a few grindings of black pepper.
- Bake 5-10 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lightcooking80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Bacon Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers