1. Put your oven on LOW broil & toast all of the bread (both sides)
2. Put 4 of the bread slices aside. Take the other 4 slices and top them with apple slices and cheese slices. Put the bread back in the oven and cook until the cheese melts.
3. Meanwhile, take the 1st bread slices and brush the balsamic vinaigrette on one side.
4. When the cheese has melted on the other slices, take them out of the oven and cover them in walnuts.
5. Put the sandwiches together, cut them in half & enjoy!
Go to full version of