Cheddar, Apple & Walnut Sandwich
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 slice(s) good quality bread
- 1 pink lady apple sliced
- 6 ounce(s) cheddar cheese sliced
- 1 cup(s) shelled walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic viniagrette
- 1. Put your oven on LOW broil & toast all of the bread (both sides)
- 2. Put 4 of the bread slices aside. Take the other 4 slices and top them with apple slices and cheese slices. Put the bread back in the oven and cook until the cheese melts.
- 3. Meanwhile, take the 1st bread slices and brush the balsamic vinaigrette on one side.
- 4. When the cheese has melted on the other slices, take them out of the oven and cover them in walnuts.
- 5. Put the sandwiches together, cut them in half & enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by xswl12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar, Apple & Walnut Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches