Cheddar, Apple & Walnut Sandwich
I actually found this salad recipe a few months ago and I liked it so much, I turned it into a sandwich! Try it, it's actually amazing. If you can't find Pink Lady Apples, try getting Jazz apples, they are fairly similar.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 slice(s) good quality bread
- 1 pink lady apple sliced
- 6 ounce(s) cheddar cheese sliced
- 1 cup(s) shelled walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic viniagrette
- 1. Put your oven on LOW broil & toast all of the bread (both sides)
- 2. Put 4 of the bread slices aside. Take the other 4 slices and top them with apple slices and cheese slices. Put the bread back in the oven and cook until the cheese melts.
- 3. Meanwhile, take the 1st bread slices and brush the balsamic vinaigrette on one side.
- 4. When the cheese has melted on the other slices, take them out of the oven and cover them in walnuts.
- 5. Put the sandwiches together, cut them in half & enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by xswl12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar, Apple & Walnut Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches