Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 3 bulb(s) scallions (green onioins) coarsely chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cube(s) parmesan cheese coarsely chopped
- 8 loaf(s) fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 ounce(s) fresh mozerella cut into 1/2 in cubles
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) freshly ground black pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cherry tomatoes, garlic, scallions,Parmesan, basil and oil until the tomatoes are coarsely chapped ( do not puree). Transfer thes sauce into a large bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper, add salt and pepper to taste. Toss the sauce with you favorite freshly cooked pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Checca Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments