- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (2-ounce) package pecan pieces
- 1/2 (12-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
How to Make It
Combine lightly beaten eggs and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until blended. Pour batter into a greased and floured 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Spread frosting over top of cake.