Charred Vegetable Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) long grain white rice cooked
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) thawed frozen corn kernals
- 1/2 cup(s) zucchini
- 1/2 cup(s) grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) salt
- Cook 1 c rice. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add corn and zucchini, saute 3 minutes or until charred. Stir in tomatoes and green onion, saute 1 min or until tomatoes start to wilt. Combine vegetables, rice and salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AHenry2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Charred Vegetable Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables