Charred Red Onion Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 3 red onions skin on, halved
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup(s) pitted olives whole
- 2 tablespoon(s) oregano leaves fresh, packed
- Place onion halves, cut side down in shallow pan.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until onions are soft and cut sides are blackened.
- Discard onion skins and trim stems.
- Place onions in food processor with oil, vinegars, and red pepper flakes.
- Process in 2-3 two second bursts until coarsely chopped.
- Add olives and oregano and process 2-4 seconds until chopped.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CocoaKrohne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Charred Red Onion Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments