- 3 limes
- 2 pounds medium-size fresh okra
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Grate zest from 2 limes to equal 2 1/2 Tbsp.; squeeze juice from same 2 limes to equal 5 Tbsp. Cut remaining lime into 8 wedges.
Toss together okra, next 5 ingredients, lime zest, and lime juice in a bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove okra from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill okra, without grill lid, 10 to 15 minutes or just until tender and lightly charred, turning often. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with lime wedges.