Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 15 minutes
Something magical happens when cauliflower is roasted to a crispy char: It gains an earthy sweetness that truffle-infused olive oil further enhances. For this recipe, we thought white truffle-infused oil was well worth the price, but we also loved it with lemon-infused and basil-infused oil, so feel free to substitute. Try Risi e Bisi for another recipe that uses lemon-infused olive oil.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 273mg
- Calcium: 28mg
- 5 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 medium head or 1 1/2 [12-ounce] packages)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white truffle-infused, lemon-infused, or basil-infused olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. Place cauliflower on a broiler pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt; toss well to coat. Spread cauliflower in a single layer on pan. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned in spots, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 3. Remove from oven. Drizzle charred cauliflower with lemon juice, 2 teaspoons infused oil, and crushed red pepper; toss well to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables