Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Red wine
- 6 Apples chopped
- 1.5 cup(s) Red raisins
- 1.5 cup(s) Golden raisins
- 1 cup(s) Dates Diced
- 1.5 cup(s) Walnuts Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Almonds slivered
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1. Mix together red raisins, golden raisins, dates, walnuts, and almonds.
- 2. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top; mix again
- 3. Peel and chop apples; mix in
- 4. Pour wine over and mix. Refresh wine close to serving, if needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note