- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sweet Hungarian paprika or regular paprika
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound boned leg of lamb cut into 1 1/2-in. chunks
- 1. In a bowl, combine olive oil, cilantro, fresh lemon juice, cumin, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- 2. Add lamb to marinade and chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, then thread meat on metal or wooden skewers (soak these at least 30 minutes).
- 3. Prepare a hot charcoal or gas grill. Grill lamb, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare (cut to test).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note