Charlotte's Chicken Divan
Community Recipe from
- 20 ounce(s) broccoli florets frozen
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 envelope(s) onion soup mix dried
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup condensed
- 3 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 8 whole(s) chicken thighs boneless skinless
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or half and half
- 1 cup(s) buttered breadcrumbs and parmesan
- Mix sour cream with onion mix until well blended. Stir in cream of chicken (or mushroom, celery etc) soup and tomato paste. Arrange frozen broccoli in a single layer in bottom of deep baking pan. Spoon half of sauce over broccoli, arrange chicken pieces on top. Fold whipping cream into remaining sauce and spoon over chicken.Cook in 350 degree oven about 45 mins or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork. 20 mins before removing from oven top with buttered bread crumbs and shredded parmesan cheese. Can be served with garlic bread, noodles, whatever you please!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katcelata and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes