Charlie's Onion Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2-3 bag(s) frozen pearl onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) flour/cornstarch
- 2-3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) buttered cracker crumbs
- Make a roux with butter and flour/cornstarch.
- Add cream and stir until combined and thick and creamy. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place onions in casserole and pour cream sauce over.
- Mix cracker crumbs with butter, salt, and pepper and sprinkle over onions.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DoeMod and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Charlie's Onion Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes