The Charleston Cocktail
Yield: Makes 1 serving
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup unsweetened iced tea
- 1/4 cup lemonade
- 3 tablespoons Muscadine wine-flavored vodka*
- 1 tablespoon Madeira
- Splash of Mint-Infused Simple Syrup
- Garnish: fresh mint sprig
- Fill a cocktail shaker about two-thirds full with ice. Add tea and next 4 ingredients; cover with lid, and shake until thoroughly chilled and slightly foamy. Remove lid, and strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Firefly Muscadine Wine-Flavored Vodka.
- *Regular vodka may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages