- 1 small head green leaf lettuce
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced soppressatta (dried Italian salami)
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced turkey
- 6 ounces cheese (such as provolone, Asiago, or Parmesan)
- 1/4 cup jarred cocktail onions
- 1 cup gherkins or cornichons
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 12-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 large baguette, sliced into rounds
How to Make It
Arrange the lettuce, prosciutto, soppressatta, turkey, cheese, onions, gherkins, and mustard on a platter. Serve with the artichoke hearts and baguette slices.
Tip: Take the cold cuts out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes before placing them on the platter. At room temperature, they'll be tastier, more tender, and less likely to tear.