Chap Chae Noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Black chap chae noodles
- 1 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1 piece(s) sweet onion sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 pound(s) baby spinach parboiled
- 2 piece(s) carrots julienned
- 3 piece(s) scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Napa cabbage chopped
- 5 piece(s) shiitake mushrooms rehydrated if dried and then sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 6 ounce(s) beef or pork (sukiyaki slice)
- 1.Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2.In a large pan or wok over medium heat, heat vegetable (or olive) oil and 1 Tbsp sesame oil.
- 3.Add onion slices and garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- 4.Add rest of vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the vegetables are half-cooked and still a bit crispy.
- 5.Turn heat to low and add cooked noodles, meat (if using), soy sauce, sugar, and the remaining sesame oil.
- 6.Mix to combine and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 7.Add salt or more soy sauce if needed.
- 8.If using sesame seeds, add them at finish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by violetastrash1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chap Chae Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes