It's cocktail hour at the new HMF bar at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida, where they're serving up cocktail like the Chanel #6 that combine old Hollywood glamour with a contemporary twist. This sexy sipper is two parts posh, one part sweet.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Ketel One vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Chambord liqueur
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) pineapple juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Piper Sonoma Sparkling Wine
- Garnish: raspberries
- Combine vodka, Chambord liqueur, and pineapple juice in a Champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note