Chana Masala (curried chickpeas)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) dried chickpeas
- 1 can(s) chickpeas drained
- 1 whole(s) medium red onion chopped fine
- 1 can(s) chopped tomato
- 1 piece(s) ginger, 2" long chopped
- 5 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 whole(s) serrano chiles chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon(s) garam masala
- 1 tablespoon(s) chat masala
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- 11 cup(s) water
- Put all ingredients into a crock pot.
- Cook on high for 14 hours.
- Toward the end, pulse with a stick blender to thicken sauce.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, lime wedges, and thinly sliced red onion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note