Chana Masala (curried chickpeas)
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) dried chickpeas
- 1 can(s) chickpeas drained
- 1 whole(s) medium red onion chopped fine
- 1 can(s) chopped tomato
- 1 piece(s) ginger, 2" long chopped
- 5 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 whole(s) serrano chiles chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon(s) garam masala
- 1 tablespoon(s) chat masala
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- 11 cup(s) water
- Put all ingredients into a crock pot.
- Cook on high for 14 hours.
- Toward the end, pulse with a stick blender to thicken sauce.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, lime wedges, and thinly sliced red onion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes