Fabulous! Every time I serve this I give out the recipe. I do not necessarily use it with the salad listed.
Champagne-Shallot Vinaigrette adds extra sparkle to salads as tasted in our Asparagus, Orange, and Lentil Salad.
This recipe goes with Asparagus, Orange, and Lentil Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together vinegar, shallots, honey, Dijon mustard, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note