Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Orange Sherbet
- 1 tablespoon(s) Orange Sherbet
- 4 1/2 cup(s) Orange Juice Fresh
- 5/8 bottle(s) Ginger Ale (2 liter) Chilled
- 1 1/8 bottle(s) Champagne (750 ml) Chilled
- Place orange juice, ginger ale, and champagne in fridge to chill.
- In large punch bowl, place sherbet in the center and pour orange juice over the top.
- Pour the ginger ale over the sherbet.
- Pour both bottles of champagne over the sherbet.
- Stir gently to mix he ingredients, resulting in a foamy top.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Champagne Punch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic