Yield: about 3 quarts
- Whole strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Sauterne, chilled
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- Pour water into a 9-cup ring mold to a depth of 1/4-inch; freeze until firm. Arrange strawberries and mint leaves on top of frozen layer. Pour 3/4 cup ice cold water over top, and freeze. Continue adding 3/4 cup ice cold water and freezing after each addition until mold is filled. Freeze overnight until solid.
- Combine syrup and brandy in a large punch bowl, stirring until well blended. Stir in Sauterne. Just before serving, stir in club soda and champagne. Remove ice ring from mold, and add to punch bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic