More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups white cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle extra-dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail in a large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Stir in champagne and orange liqueur just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cointreau for orange liqueur.
For a sweeter finish, substitute ginger ale for club soda.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note