- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (375-milliliter) bottle Sauterne or dessert wine*
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles champagne, chilled
- Ice Ring
- Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; chill at least 8 hours.
- Pour juice mixture into a chilled punch bowl. Gently stir in Sauterne and Champagne just before serving. Float Ice Ring, fruit side up, in punch.
- *Either (375 ml) Bonny Doon, Vin de Glacière or (375 ml) Quady, Electra may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages