- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (375-milliliter) bottle Sauterne or dessert wine*
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles champagne, chilled
- Ice Ring
- Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; chill at least 8 hours.
- Pour juice mixture into a chilled punch bowl. Gently stir in Sauterne and Champagne just before serving. Float Ice Ring, fruit side up, in punch.
- *Either (375 ml) Bonny Doon, Vin de Glacière or (375 ml) Quady, Electra may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note