Absolutely delicious! Not too sweet, not too tart, a good amount of bubbles, just what you want in a brunch punch. Fifteen people finished this in 2 hours - most people had a couple cups. Before I added the decorative ice ring, this only filled my punch bowl half way. With the ice ring, it was only 2/3 full. If you have a crowd and one of those big old punch bowls, go ahead and double the recipe!
If you prefer a punch that is less sweet, just add additional sparkling water to taste.
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (12-ounce) can or 1 1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne or sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 2 cups bottled sparkling water, chilled
- Stir together concentrates in punch bowl. Add remaining ingredients, stirring gently. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages