Chamomile Lavender Mint Iced Tea
Super-soothing lavendar and chamomile make this caffeine-free, herbal iced tea recipe the ultimate in summer relaxation.
- 1 loosely packed cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried culinary lavender
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried chamomile (or 4 chamomile tea bags)
- 1. Crush mint leaves and put in a 1-gal. lidded jar. Add lavender and chamomile.
- 2. Fill jar with water to within 2 in. of rim. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours. Pour through a cheesecloth-lined colander into pitcher for serving.
Willow Light, owner of Spa Willamina in Portland, Oregon created this concoction, which is even better the day after it's made.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note