SO good! I love the mix of spice and sweet! Will make again and again
Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies
The chai gives this cookie a kick while the eggnog topping shows a sweet side.
More From Southern Living
Total: 46 Minutes
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1 (17.5-oz.) package sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons eggnog, divided
- Parchment paper
- Cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Remove tea leaves from tea bag; discard bag.
- 2. Stir together tea leaves, cookie mix, butter, egg, and 2 Tbsp. eggnog until well blended.
- 3. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Flatten dough slightly with bottom of a glass dipped in cinnamon sugar.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 10 minutes).
- 5. Whisk together powdered sugar, nutmeg, and remaining 2 Tbsp. eggnog until smooth. Spoon over cooled cookies.
- Note: We tested with Tazo Chai Organic Black Tea.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note