Skip the store-bought stuff! Chai-Spiced Fudge is the perfect bite and makes a great gift, too.
More From Allyou
Chill: 2 Hours
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 7.5-oz. jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces (2 1/2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, tucking it into corners and letting at least 1 inch overhang on all sides.
- 2. Combine sugar, Marshmallow Fluff, evaporated milk, butter, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger, cayenne and salt in a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is smooth and comes to a boil. Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3. Remove saucepan from heat, add chocolate and stir until smooth. Transfer to baking pan and smooth with a spatula. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- 4. Grasp overhanging foil on either side of pan and lift fudge onto a cutting board. Remove foil and cut fudge into small squares to yield 32 pieces. Refrigerate in an airtight container between layers of waxed paper for up to 1 week before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note