Chai Latte Tea Mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Creamer Dry nondairy
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Tea Unsweetened instant
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ginger Ground
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon Ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cardamom Ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cloves Ground
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients until blended.
- In a food processor, blend about 2 cups mixture at a time 30 to 45 seconds or until mixture looks like fine powder.
- To serve, place 1/4 cup tea mixture in mug. Add 1 cup hot water, stir until dissolved.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shirleyann47 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note