Chad's Kickin Chili
Large batch of beef chili with beans cooked in a pressure cooker. Makes 13 Cups of chili.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 ounce(s) Water
- 2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 2 can(s) Bush's Dark Red Kidney Beans (16oz) Drained
- 1 can(s) Bush's Chili Beans (16oz)
- 1 can(s) Bush's Chili Beans (27oz)
- 1 can(s) Rotel Chili Fixins (10oz)
- 1 can(s) Petite Diced Tomatoes (28oz)
- 1 cup(s) 1/2 Med Onion Diced
- 2 package(s) Wick Fowler's 2 Alarm Chili Kit
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced Garlic
- Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 1 min. Add to pressure-cooker/pot.
- Brown/drain ground beef. Add to pressure-cooker/pot.
- Add water, beans, rotel, and tomatoes to pressure-cooker/pot.
- Add the following packets from the chili kits..
- 1 Red pepper packet (If you like it !HOT! add the second packet)
- 2 Cumin/oregano packets
- 1.5 Chili Powder packets
- 2 Onion/garlic packets
- 1.5 Paprika packets
- 1.5 Salt packets
- In a small bowl add the 2 packets of corn mesa flower to 1/4 cup water and mix with fork until there are no lumps. If too dry add more water 1 tsp at a time. Add mix to pressure-cooker/pot.
- Cook in pressure cooker for 50 mins.
- Top with optional cheese, onions, and/or sour cream. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chadw1701e and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note