Chad's Kickin Chili
Community Recipe from
- 24 ounce(s) Water
- 2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 2 can(s) Bush's Dark Red Kidney Beans (16oz) Drained
- 1 can(s) Bush's Chili Beans (16oz)
- 1 can(s) Bush's Chili Beans (27oz)
- 1 can(s) Rotel Chili Fixins (10oz)
- 1 can(s) Petite Diced Tomatoes (28oz)
- 1 cup(s) 1/2 Med Onion Diced
- 2 package(s) Wick Fowler's 2 Alarm Chili Kit
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced Garlic
- Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 1 min. Add to pressure-cooker/pot.
- Brown/drain ground beef. Add to pressure-cooker/pot.
- Add water, beans, rotel, and tomatoes to pressure-cooker/pot.
- Add the following packets from the chili kits..
- 1 Red pepper packet (If you like it !HOT! add the second packet)
- 2 Cumin/oregano packets
- 1.5 Chili Powder packets
- 2 Onion/garlic packets
- 1.5 Paprika packets
- 1.5 Salt packets
- In a small bowl add the 2 packets of corn mesa flower to 1/4 cup water and mix with fork until there are no lumps. If too dry add more water 1 tsp at a time. Add mix to pressure-cooker/pot.
- Cook in pressure cooker for 50 mins.
- Top with optional cheese, onions, and/or sour cream. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chadw1701e and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes