Cha-Cha Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 ounce(s) chicken cooked & chopped
- 1 ounce(s) pineapple crushed
- 2/3 cup(s) dried cranberries orange flavored
- 1 cup(s) salted almonds chopped, roasted
- Whisk together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in chicken, pineappple and cranberries just until blended.
- Spoon mixture into a plastic-lined 8-inch round cake pan. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Invert chicken salad onto a cake stand. Gently press chopped almonds onto sides of chicken salad. Garnish with fresh fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cha-Cha Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes