Ch-easy Chicken Rice Bake
I usually only put chicken on half (for Dan) and veggies all over it (broccoli, corn).
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 10 ounce(s) cream of chicken
- 1 1/3 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) rice, uncooked
- 1 cup(s) cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1 cup(s) Chopped veggies (broccoli, carrots, corn, cauliflower, etc) optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces
- 3. Mix soup, water, rice, and seasonings in baking pan.
- 4. Top with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper.
- 5. Cover and bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- 6. Uncover. Sprinkle cheese over chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note