Ch-easy Chicken Rice Bake
Community Recipe from
- 1 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 10 ounce(s) cream of chicken
- 1 1/3 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) rice, uncooked
- 1 cup(s) cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1 cup(s) Chopped veggies (broccoli, carrots, corn, cauliflower, etc) optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces
- 3. Mix soup, water, rice, and seasonings in baking pan.
- 4. Top with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper.
- 5. Cover and bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- 6. Uncover. Sprinkle cheese over chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note