Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) filet of sole, hog snapper, or other lean white fish
- 1 cup(s) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger root, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, large, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 6 tablespoon(s) cilantro, chopped
- Cuban crackers
- Slice fillets in half lengthwise and cut into ½-inch pieces. Spread in one layer in a dish. Combine remaining ingredients, reserving 1½ tablespoons cilantro. Pour over fish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, turning once. Sprinkle with reserved cilantro before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes