Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) filet of sole, hog snapper, or other lean white fish
- 1 cup(s) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger root, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, large, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 6 tablespoon(s) cilantro, chopped
- Cuban crackers
- Slice fillets in half lengthwise and cut into ½-inch pieces. Spread in one layer in a dish. Combine remaining ingredients, reserving 1½ tablespoons cilantro. Pour over fish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, turning once. Sprinkle with reserved cilantro before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note