Chill: 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound mild white fish, such as tilapia
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 c fresh lime juice
- 1 small red onion,finely chopped
- 2 c chopped seeded peeled beefsteak tomatoes
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 T apple cider vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 to 6 t minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 t chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 t ground cumin
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Cut the fish into bite size pieces. Place fish in shallow glass dish. Add lemon and lime juice and toss gently. Marinate, covered in fridge for 2 hours. Add onion, tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, olive oil, jalapeno, oregano, cumin salt and pepper to the fish mixture and mix gently. Marinate covered 1 to 2 hours longer. Served chilled alone or with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note