- 1 pound fillets of corvina
- juice from a dozen limes, more if necessary
- 3 medium size tomatoes, chopped fine
- 3 onions, chopped fine
- 2 hot peppers, remove part of it after it has
- set about 2 hours
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place corvina fillets on a platter. Mix the remaining ingredients and spread over the fish, making sure it is completely covered. Let it set for a few minutes and then turn the fillets over so both sides of the fish are well marinated. Cover platter and place in refrigerator. Turn the fish several times. Can be eaten after 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pinkya and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ceviche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes