Central Texas Slaw from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 - 4 tablespoon(s) fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cup(s) thinly sliced white cabbage
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrot
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Add next six ingredients, and toss to coat. Chill one hour before serving, tossing occasionally. Stir on fresh cilantro just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Central Texas Slaw from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables