Toni's Italian fried bowtie cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup breamed butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 can evaporated milk
- 6 cups all purpose flour
- combine and mix well
- roll like piecrust to 1/8 inch thickness
- Cut with zig zag pastry wheel into strips about 1 inch wide and 3 inches long.
- tie into loose bow
- deep fry in very hot oil until golden brown
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while hot then cool
- Sprinkle again with powdered sugar when cool
- Can be stored in container lined with wax paper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cenci Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies