CELERY SEED DRESSING
Community Recipe from
- 1.5 ounce(s) onion
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 3 pound(s) sugar
- 1/2 ounce(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 ounce(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) celery seeds
- Puree onion in blender with lemon juice. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, dry mustard,salt and vinegar in a double boiler. Bring to a boil for 1 minute. Cool until lukewarm, then blend on low with mixer for 5 minutes.
- Add oil, onion mixture and celery seeds and blend at medium speed foir 10 minutes.
- Bottle and store in refrigerator,
- Store at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Becky54 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CELERY SEED DRESSING Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings