Celery Root Mashed Potatoes
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 8 medium-size new potatoes(3 pounds)
- 2 large celery roots (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel potatoes and celery root, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Cook potato and celery root in a Dutch oven in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add butter and remaining ingredients; mash with a potato masher until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables