- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 celery root (10 oz.)
- 2 qts. loosely packed baby arugula
- Black sesame seeds or poppy seeds
- calories 165
- caloriesfromfat 66 %
- protein 3.8 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 7.3 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- sodium 430 mg
- cholesterol 25 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, combine crème fraîche, horseradish, 2 tsp. lemon juice, and 1/4 tsp. kosher salt. Chill.
Cut peel from celery root with a sharp knife. Thinly slice crosswise, then stack slices and cut into thin matchsticks.
In a salad bowl, toss celery root with 1 tbsp. lemon juice. Add arugula, about 1/2 cup horseradish dressing, and remaining 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Make ahead: Dressing, chilled, up to 1 week.