Less than impressed.
Celery and Parsley Salad with Golden Raisins
Photo: Jonny Valiant; Styling: Deborah Williams
A perfect complement to a heavy entrée, consider putting this salad on the table with a holiday meal.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 2/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 191mg
- Calcium: 60mg
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/3 cups thinly diagonally sliced celery (including leaves)
- 1 1/3 cups loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Combine raisins and vinegar in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 1 minute and 15 seconds or until raisins are plump. Drain raisins in a sieve over a medium bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon vinegar; discard the remaining vinegar.
- 2. Combine raisins, celery, and parsley in a large bowl.
- 3. Add salt and pepper to reserved vinegar, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Celery and Parsley Salad with Golden Raisins Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers