Celebrity Green Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) uncooked regular rice
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped celery
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- Combine rice, chicken broth, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes or until done. Set rice aside and keep warm.
- Saute celery, green onion and parsley in butte; stir into rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zwingert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note