Celebrity Green Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) uncooked regular rice
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped celery
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- Combine rice, chicken broth, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes or until done. Set rice aside and keep warm.
- Saute celery, green onion and parsley in butte; stir into rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zwingert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes