Cedar-Planked Salmon with Lemono and Dill
Marinate: 3 Hours, 45 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) kosher salt
- 1/6 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped dill plus 8 large sprigs
- 1 lemons, zested
- 8 slice(s) lemon, garnish
- 4 ounce(s) center-cut salmon filets, with skin (8 - 8 oz)
- 1 cup(s) sake
- olive oil, drizzle
- Soak four cedar planks for 2 hours.
- In medium bowl, combine salet with brown sugar, chipped dill and grated lemon zest. Coat salmon fillets thoroughly with rub and arrange in shallow dish, one layer. Cover and regfrigerater for 1'30".
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Return salmon to dish and cover with sake. Regfrigerate 1', turning salmon halfway through.
- Preheat grill about 10 minutes. Grill cedar planks until grill marks appear (about 30 seconds per side).
- Drain salmon from sake and pat dry. Brush salmon with olive oil and place 2 fillets per plank. Top each fillet with large sprig dill and 2 lemon slices andn drizzle with more olive oil.
- Turn off half of burners on grill. Carefully set two of salmon-topped planks on grill over INDIRECT heat. Cover and grill about 25 - 30 minutes, rotating planks halfway through, just until salmon is cooked. Ten the salmon with foil to keep warm. Repeat to grill the remaining salmon. Serve room temp or warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note