This was super easy, I had all the ingredients for the rub on hand. Followed the recommendation on salt. Great flavor and beautiful appearance. It's not too sweet nor too spicy.
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Jan Gautro
More From Coastal Living
- 1 untreated cedar or alder plank
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons Sweet-and-Salty Salmon Rub
- Lemon slices
- Garnish: chopped green onion
- 1. Soak cedar plank in water at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Remove pin bones from salmon, if necessary, and coat fish evenly with rub. Cover with plastic wrap or foil, and chill until ready to grill.
- 3. Drain plank, and grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 3 minutes or until grill marks appear. Remove from grill. Place salmon, skin side down, on heated side of plank. Top with lemon slices.
- 4. Place planked salmon on grill, cover, and grill 20 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. (Check occasionally to make sure edges of plank don't ignite.) Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes