Cedar Planked Honey Lime Whole Rainbow Trout
- 2 fresh whole rainbow trout per plank
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lime zest
- 1 (15 in.) Cedar Plank, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Combine mustard through lime zest in a small bowl. Pour over the whole trout. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill to 350-400 degrees. Place soaked plank on grill grates and close lid. Heat plank for two to three minutes or until a light smoke develops. Flip plank and place fish on heated side of plank (reserve remaining marinade.)
- Grill with lid closed for 8 to 10 minutes. Open lid and drizzle with remaining marinade. Close lid and continue to cook for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until trout is medium done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note