Cedar Planked Honey Lime Whole Rainbow Trout
Recipe from Harris Teeter's Fresh Catch Newsletter.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 fresh whole rainbow trout per plank
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lime zest
- 1 (15 in.) Cedar Plank, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Combine mustard through lime zest in a small bowl. Pour over the whole trout. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill to 350-400 degrees. Place soaked plank on grill grates and close lid. Heat plank for two to three minutes or until a light smoke develops. Flip plank and place fish on heated side of plank (reserve remaining marinade.)
- Grill with lid closed for 8 to 10 minutes. Open lid and drizzle with remaining marinade. Close lid and continue to cook for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until trout is medium done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note