Truly enjoyed this recipe. Made this with a side of grilled asparagus and it made for a wonderful dinner. We also tried this recipe substituting the salmon with trout and found that to be great also. Will definitely make this again.
Cedar Planked Honey Lime Salmon
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh Alaska sockeye salmon
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lime zest
- 1 15-inch cedar plank, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Combine mustard through lime zest in a small bowl. Pour over salmon. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill to 350-400 degrees. Place soaked plank on grill grates and close lid. Heat plank for two to three minutes or until a light smoke develops.
- Flip plank and place fish on heated side of plank (reserve remaining marinade.) Grill with lid closed for five to 8 minutes. Open lid and drizzle with remaining marinade. Close lid and continue to cook for an additional five to eight minutes or until salmon is medium done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note