Truly enjoyed this recipe. Made this with a side of grilled asparagus and it made for a wonderful dinner. We also tried this recipe substituting the salmon with trout and found that to be great also. Will definitely make this again.
Cedar Planked Honey Lime Salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh Alaska sockeye salmon
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lime zest
- 1 15-inch cedar plank, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Combine mustard through lime zest in a small bowl. Pour over salmon. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill to 350-400 degrees. Place soaked plank on grill grates and close lid. Heat plank for two to three minutes or until a light smoke develops.
- Flip plank and place fish on heated side of plank (reserve remaining marinade.) Grill with lid closed for five to 8 minutes. Open lid and drizzle with remaining marinade. Close lid and continue to cook for an additional five to eight minutes or until salmon is medium done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note