- 1 (15 x 6 1/2 x 3/8-inch) cedar grilling plank
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 1 cup gourmet salad greens
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) halibut fillet
- 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- calories 449
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 9.8 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- monofat 3.7 g
- polyfat 1.8 g
- protein 34.1 g
- carbohydrate 55 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 40 mg
- iron 3.6 mg
- sodium 888 mg
- calcium 298 mg
How to Make It
To prepare plank, immerse and soak plank in water 1 hour; drain.
Prepare grill, heating one side to medium and one side to high heat.
To prepare slaw, combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, shredded cabbage, salad greens, onions, sour cream, and lime juice; toss well to coat. Chill.
To prepare tacos, combine chili powder, black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle chili powder mixture over fish. Place plank on grill rack over high heat; grill 5 minutes or until lightly charred. Carefully turn plank over; move to medium heat. Place fish on charred side of plank. Cover and grill 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Break fish into chunks, and place about 2 ounces fish on each tortilla. Top each taco with 1/4 cup slaw; fold tortillas in half.